India’s Best Dramebaaz 2018 terms & conditions is one of the best acting television reality show. The reality television has been broadcasted on the Zee Tv. While Ind’s best Dramebaz is produced by the Essel vision. After completing their two seasons successfully. Now the acting reality show is all set to come up with the third seasons of the show.
the first season of India’s best Dramebazz was released in 2013. While television reality show made their come back with the second season in 2015. Now after a long time of leap, the acting reality show is all set to launch their season three in 2018. The auditions and the registration for the show have announced already. So, here are the complete details of the auditions and registration for India’s Best Dramebaaz. Also, check out terms and conditions of the show.
India’s Best Dramebaaz 2018 terms & conditions of the show:
- each participation should e either citizen/ resident of the Republic of India or NRI.
- the interested candidate should be aged between 5 years to 14 years as on June 01, 2018.
- participants should be medically fit.
- participants should not have the criminal conviction.
- interested candidate should not have any contract or arrangement with any third party.
- The entry will be on first come first serve basis for the first 1000 participants or till 2 pm whichever is early.
- entry time for auditions between 9 PM to 2 OM on schedule Date. Entry beyond the stipulated time at the venue will not be entertained. The auditions will start at 9 Am on the scheduled dates. the organizers’ reserved rights s to change the dates of the date, venue and time of the auditions. No exit will be allowed until the auditions of the all participants are finished.
- The application and registration do not guarantee the selection process for participation of the participants in the auditions.
- The participants shall bring their respective costumes, any music support that they require for the performance during the auditions.
- participants and his parents or guardians agree to follow the direction and rules given by the organizers of the television show.